N4_Manor House | Eade Road |
Studio / creative office space available for sharing or for solo studios.
The studio is 230 sq ft with a 60 sq ft mezzanine and 12.5 ft high ceiling.
The studio is open plan, has bright white walls, a lino floor, skylight window, electricity and lighting. Heating?
The building has a large roller shutter, and a large full height glass opening door
There is also an onsite cafe, with outdoor seating.
Introducing a new emerging multidisciplinary artistic community situated in the heart of Harringay Warehouse District:
An emerging multidisciplinary creative hub situated in the gateway of the arts district of Haringey. This is an artist-led project from a team of highly experienced professionals ranging from designers, producers, multidisciplinary artists, technicians and entrepreneurs.
We have a few studio spaces ranging in size and spec within an impressive former warehouse tastefully renovated to a high standard. The site is arranged over two floors and feeds an impressive double height atrium as well as an outdoor terrace and garden that will offer further amenities (upcoming).
The facilities include hand-made concrete sinks (including in many studios), independently controlled heating throughout, accessible (garage-style glass) doors for easier studio access, shower facilities, inclusive toilets, separate drive up storage facilities (as an add on) and much more. Studios are suitable for sharing or for solo use.
In the immediate area (Harringay Warehouse District) there are also a broad range of private and open facilities to local artists and creative businesses, including:
– private studio spaces of various shapes and sizes
– fully soundproofed music rehearsal rooms.
– fully equipped recording studios.
– multipurpose arts spaces, suitable for workshops, lectures, meetings, rehearsals.
– video/photography studios with infinity wall.
– video studio/photography studio with green screen facilities.
-All inclusive price
-Super-fast fibre-optic internet throughout
-24 hour CCTV
-Lots of natural light and open air space
-24 Hour access
-100% business rates relief (No Business Rates to Pay)
-Fob entry systems
-Great local amenities and neighbours
-Drive up storage facilities
-In close proximity to Haringey Green Lanes, Stamford Hill overground, Manor House, Seven Sisters, Tottenham, Finsbury Park
-Close to Stoke Newington (8 min cycle) and Dalston (15 min cycle)
-Next to the amazing Woodberry Wetlands
-Drive-up Storage Space (add ons accessible by vehicle)
-Community building events
-Power in each space and communal areas
-Artist and business support services
-Links to large established artistic communities, organisations and groups.
The studios will be suitable for:
– Painting – Sculpture – Print-Making – Animators – Architects – Designers- Interactive Design Studios – 3D Design & Printing Studios – Creative office use (labels, brands etc)- Post Production- Music/ Writing Studio- Retail businesses (eg art supply)- Hairdressers- Tattoo Artists- Filmmakers- Photography Studios – Fashion – Post-Production – Podcast- Branding- Record Store- Multi art – Dance – Workshops – etc, get in touch!
The Harringay Warehouse district N4 is a unique and creative are in the heart of Manor House. There are a vast variety of creative studios, warehouse spaces and studio spaces.
The local Cafe / Bar make unbelievably tasty, healthy food with new items on the menu every day!
Harringay warehouse community of creative individuals, start-ups and small businesses, enjoying the benefits of an exceptional multi-purpose space.
Nearest stations: Manor House Underground (0.2 miles), Harringay Green Lanes (0.2 miles), Stamford Hill Overground (0.5 miles)
* One months deposit plus one months rent is required
* Contracts are 12 months long
* Each studio has its own electric meter, the tenants have an £30 allowance include in rent. Any electricty used over the £30 will be charged to the tenant.
* No Business Rates to PAY until 1st April 2023 with SBRR
£170 Pw / £738 Pcm – Incl bills Excluding Business rates (exempt with SBRR)
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bed Rooms
- 24 Hour Access
- 3 Bedroom
- 3rd Floor Studio
- 4 Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Rooms / Offices
- Communal Area
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Outside Area
- Communal Toilet
- Communal WCs
- Desk Space
- Double Bedroom
- Fantastic Location
- Free Rent Period
- High Ceiling
- High Pitched Roof
- Important Notice
- Infinity Cove
- Large Open Area
- Live / Work Style
- Natural Light
- Newly Refurbished
- Open Area
- Outside Area
- Roller Shutter
- Shop Floor Area
- Shop Front
- Space Functions
- Split Level
- Storage Space
- Studio Flat
- Warehouse Conversion
- Water Connections
- Workshop Area
- Yard Space
Eade Rd, Harringay Warehouse District, London N4 1DN, UK
London Live work Ltd
Office: 020 8533 1213
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Open: Mon – Fri, 10am – 17pm